VikingPLoP 2013 Organization
VikingPLoP is a non-profit event organized by Tampere University of Technology
with support from Hillside and various individuals from pattern community.
The conference chairs are responsible for the running the conference, supported
by the program committee.
VikingPLoP supporters are people or organizations who have contributed to the event to make it possible. Program
chairs and program committee are very grateful to these people and organizations for their contribution.
The shepherds contribute with their expertise in order to guarantee a high
quality of the submissions. If you consider to support VikingPLoP and the authors
as a shepherd, please contact the conference chairs.
Most participants are authors of papers which are discussed in the workshops.
- Veli-Pekka Eloranta, Tampere University of Technology, Finland, veli-pekka.eloranta (at) tut.fi, +358445570591
- Marko Leppänen, Tampere University of Technology, Finland, marko.leppanen (at) tut.fi, +358405787636
- Ville Reijonen, Kauppalehti Online Development, Finland
- Johannes Koskinen, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Juha Pärssinen, VTT, Technical Research Centre of Finland, Finland
- Kai Koskimies, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Dirk Schnelle-Walka, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- Tampere University of Technology - Department of Software Systems
- Hillside Europe
- Marko Leppänen
- Johannes Koskinen
- Christian Köppe
- Bob Hanmer
- Dirk Schnelle-Walka
- Jari Rauhamäki
- Christopher Preschern, Nermin Kajtazovic and Christian Kreiner - Catalog of Safety Tactics in the light of the IEC 61508 Safety Lifecycle (pdf)
- Jari Rauhamäki, Timo Vepsäläinen and Seppo Kuikka - Patterns for safety and control system cooperation (pdf)
- Pekka Alho and Jari Rauhamäki - Patterns for fault tolerant and cost-efficient design of distributed control systems (pdf)
- Dirk Schnelle-Walka and Stefan Radomski - Probabilistic Dialogue Management (pdf)
- Veli-Pekka Eloranta - Two Patterns for Accessing the Control System Remotely (pdf)
- Marko Leppänen - Patterns for Messaging in Distributed Machine Control Systems (pdf)
- Samuel Lahtinen - A Few Patterns for Programming Assignment Development (pdf)
- Johannes Koskinen - Patterns for Application Portability (pdf)
- Ville Reijonen - Startup and Updating Related Patterns (pdf)