VikingPLoP 2012 Organization
VikingPLoP is a non-profit event organized by Tampere University of Technology
with support from Hillside and various individuals from pattern community.
The conference chairs are responsible for the running the conference, supported
by the program committee.
VikingPLoP supporters are people who have contributed to the event to make it possible. Program
chairs and program committee are very grateful to these people for their contribution.
The shepherds contribute with their expertise in order to guarantee a high
quality of the submissions. If you consider to support VikingPLoP and the authors
as a shepherd, please contact the conference chairs.
Most participants are authors of papers which are discussed in the workshops.
- Veli-Pekka Eloranta, Tampere University of Technology, Finland, veli-pekka.eloranta (at) tut.fi, +358445570591
- Marko Leppänen, Tampere University of Technology, Finland, marko.leppanen (at) tut.fi, +358405787636
- Ville Reijonen, Kauppalehti Online Development, Finland
- Johannes Koskinen, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Juha Pärssinen, VTT, Technical Research Centre of Finland, Finland
- Kai Koskimies, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- James O. Coplien, Gertrud & Cope, Denmark
- Neil Harrison
- Juha Pärssinen
- Farha Lakhani
- Uwe van Heesch
- Veli-Pekka Eloranta
- Marko Leppänen
- Johannes Koskinen
- James O. Coplien
- Johannes Koskinen - Patters for High Availability Distributed Control Systems (pdf)
- Christian Köppe and Marielle Nijsten - Towards a Pattern Language for Teaching Through a Foreign Language (pdf)
- Ilkka Laukkanen - Doing Small-Scale Agile Projects Efficiently and Profitably (pdf)
- Marko Leppänen - Patterns for Distributed Machine Control System Modes (pdf)
- Pietu Pohjalainen - Self-organizational Patterns for Software Architecture (pdf)
- Sandra Lindberg
- Veli-Pekka Eloranta - Event Notification Patterns for Distributed Machine Control Systems (pdf)
- Ville Reijonen - Patterns Related to Software Updating for Distributed Control Systems (pdf)
- Dirk Schnelle-Walka and Stefan Radomski - A Pattern Language for Dialog Management (pdf)
- Joonas Salo - Pattern Definition of MapReduce (pdf)
- Eeva Laukkanen - Clutter Control Patterns (On-site shepherding paper, will be provided at the venue for the workshop group)
- Jari Rauhamäki, Timo Vepsäläinen and Seppo Kuikka - Architectural Patterns for Functional Safety (pdf)